No, the type is immutable.

And the Credit Note is not a payment. It 'offsets' the original invoice. It is a negative invoice, and so *should* be of type I.

On 10/26/23 7:31 PM, Eric Hammond wrote:
Thank you!
That did couple the note with the invoice. Is there anyway to change the Credit
voucher “Type” from I to P ( better would be K, rather than C, for credit? K
would sort after I so preferred)?
It is confusing for the payment to show type I also.