Maybe. That's a trial and error sort of situation.

Certainly, you can craft a Find from the Accounts tab with multiple criteria, the first should likely find all transactions matching Assets:PayPal, then the next might exclude all other accounts, or specific accounts. (since it is most likely you would have had an extra split to Expenses:PayPal Fees, just exclude that match from the results)

An alternative is to run the first find to get a list. Then with that resulting register list open, run another find to narrow it down as needed.

Which is the best or shortest route - I have no idea. You'll have to try and then see what works best for you.

-----
for the record, all transactions have at least two splits—a debit and a credit. I know why you used the terminology you chose, but I put this here for clarification. That will be important for you in the future.