David,

Thanks for the input. I'm sure as I get more experienced, I'll get braver … :)

Eric

On 12/4/23 20:23, David Cousens wrote:
ERic

I generally update as soon as a new release comes out and have been doing that
for close to 15 years without ever having had any serious problems that weren't
cured within a day or two. Any major problems are usually fixed with the first
one or two bug releases after the major release.  I no longer do any business
accounting and my personal accounting is relatively simple these days so I
probably don't stress GnuCash very much though.

David Cousens