Wait, I see now you say you are running 5.4, but the build ID is for 5.3.

Definitely get that squared away first.

On 12/14/23 12:12 AM, Larry Nagel wrote:
My apologies in advance because I think this question has been asked and answered.  I have been running gnucash on Linux Mint and Windows forever, and I am a fairly low impact user.  I only run reports when it's time to see the tax man, so I don't know when simple stored reports like Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet stopped working.  I presently have flathub 5.4.1 running on Linux Mint 21.2.  These same reports work fine on the Windows version of gnucash  [ Version 5.4 Build ID: 5.3-412-g53245caebf+(2023-09-23)  ].  I'm obviously not copying something to the correct location on the flathub version.