Hello Adrien

Thanks a lot for sparing your time to check on my problem. Really appreciate
your support.

I did what you have suggested and i could get back my  balance column and along
with the balance amount in my bank account ! 😁😁.

This made me think, in order to prevent this from recurring by some careless
guys like me, is it possible to restrict the width of each column to a minimum
dimension of pixels? This way we can prevent it from accidentally disappearing.
Some suggestions are easier said  than implemented though ! And i do understand
that.

With my best regards

Paras