This is the second thread about reports crashing on Windows. I'm not sure if that is relevant, but like the other thread, I just tested the Net Worth Linechart with a simple file using the flatpak in a Linux VM and it does not crash. It produces the Linechart as expected.

So this is either something Windows specific, or specific to your book.