Greetings all,

I am creating a new account to hold bonds and started to create an asset
account; I see there is a checkbox for "auto interest transfer".  I have
not been able to find any definitive text on how to use this feature
although I have found mentions here
<https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-announce/2020-July/000326.html>
and
mentions possibly related to it such as in a couple of postings in August
2022.

Can anyone point me to where I could find more information?

Thanks,

Andrew