I'm fairly certain you can create a VM of a running instance of Win10 though I can't speak to how that works for licensing.

MS does allow some testing VMs, so perhaps investigate that first and how to set it up to their liking.

Another option might be a container like Docker, though I'm not personally familiar with it running GnuCash.

Alternatively, though this won't allow testing on Windows, you could test releases either with a Linux VM or with WSL. (Windows Subsystem for Linux) Of course, such testing wouldn't expose a Windows specific bug.

On that note, some folks have attempted WSL and GnuCash and the Wiki could use some sprucing up if anyone was interested in that avenue.