Please remember to copy the list on all replies. That way others can benefit from the discussion.

Glad to hear 5.4 is working fine for you.

On 1/11/24 5:40 AM, Maria Inmaculada de la Torre wrote:
Thanks, I have installed the previous version and the reports seem to be
working now. I will keep the old version for the time being while this is being
worked on.