I think that has something to do with the mess of Webkit versions between Mac, Win, & *nix. If I recall correctly, the button was left for a future fix, but set to bring up the printer dialog for now which can then use the system PDF 'printer'. Since all three operating systems now have this feature, I'd say the button should either invoke it directly, or the button should be removed. (those on older Windows systems can still use a 3rd party 'printer' like Bullzip)