I schedule my periodic transactions a year in advance, but with constant
inflation, often the amount goes up.  It'd be nice to have a way to, by
interactive option after I update the template, have gnucash update the already
generated future transactions to match an updated template transaction, so I do
not need to update 11 or 12 more places.