Clarification:

Windows 10 end of life is not until 14th October 2025 according to Microsoft:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/lifecycle/products/windows-10-home-and-pro

"Windows 10 will reach end of support on October 14, 2025. The current version, 22H2, will be the final version of Windows 10, and all editions will remain in support with monthly security update releases through that date. Existing LTSC releases will continue to receive updates beyond that date based on their specific lifecycles."

Windows 11 *itself* is only available as 64 bit, but it does support 32 bit applications (like GnuCash).

And Windows 12 is looming, but the rumour mills are not predicting any major architectural changes: https://www.google.com.au/search?q=windows+12

Geoff
=====