From: Mattia Rizzolo <mat...@mapreri.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2024 7:20 AM
To: gnucash-user@gnucash.org
Subject: [GNC] transaction impossible to reconcile

I'm fixing up a couple of old transactions that I didn't really record
correctly, and here is one that is baffling me.

Attached you can find a screenshot of the journal.

What happened is that this company issued some options to its shareholders to
to some capital increase.

So, the regular stock effectively got "split-off" for its option (that is also
regularly traded, etc).
I've done pretty much the same in other situations with more standard business
spin-offs (the O → ONL one comes to mind), but somehow here gnucash is refusing
to let me go.
What is going on?

--
regards,