Thanks Adrian, for taking the trouble.
I had a look at the links and note they remain uncommented.
I suppose the question is, then, what is the intention of the column?
Perhaps the answer is 42 with the concomitant forgetfulness.
Perhaps we shall never know and myths and legends will grow up
around it to be told to wide-eyed open mouth children, sitting around LED
campfires.

Regards GH