I have gotten behind on my reconcilations and today I am catching up.

At Sat, 10 Feb 2024 20:09:24 -0600 David Carlson <david.carlson....@gmail.com>
wrote:

> If GnuCash crashes once then runs fine after restarting, then that isn't
> always!

No not always: it crashed, I restarted, re-did the handful of things lost with
the crash and then reconciled with out issues. Then went on to the next
statement, this time saving just before hitting the reconcile button. It
crashed again upon hitting reconcile, I restarted and then reconciled with out
issues. Went on to the next (and final for that account) statement and
everything was fine.

Question: I get popup dialogs wanting to make a transfer when I reconcile
*some* accounts.  For savings accounts this is useful for entering interest
paid that month.  For credit accounts, I have set up automated payments that
are already entered via scheduled transactions and handle the interest as
manual transaction entry before reconciling, so these extra popups are
unneeded.  Is it possible to disable them?