With arrow/cursor over "down arrow" on right side of bottom line, Press and
hold down the left mouse button .
While still pressing down the left mouse button, press "down cursor/arrow
button"
(can also press up arrow button to scroll thru the list of assets).
Trying again, it appears one does not need to hold down the Left mouse
button to scroll thru the list.

But, I still do not know where the Grand total value comes from.