Sometimes I send an invoice to a customer in year 1, but the payment is
received in year 2.   Gnucash always seems to credit the Income/Sales
account when posted, but then my income for Year 1 taxes is overstated, and
Year 2 is understated.    I know you can select different accounts
receivable accounts for the post but how can I not boost Sales until the
invoice is paid?

Thanks!

--
Blake Hannaford