I am entering a bill. I have 2 entries (65.62 and 374.10). It says that the
total is 493.73. I am sorry, but the total should be 439.72. The issue is
persistent and appears to be related to the 65.62 number. If I remove it and
put another entry in, the total is correct. I have Taxable? and Tax Included
both checked.

GnuCash 5.5 on Ubuntu 22.04.3

Peter Carl Linkletter
VMware Consultant and VMware Certified Instructor

Pair-a-Links Consulting Inc.
Swift Current, Saskatchewan, Canada
Email: pairali...@protonmail.com
Phone: 306-315-3926