From: Michael or Penny Novack <stepbystepf...@comcast.net>
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2024 7:41 PM
To: gnucash-user@gnucash.org
Subject: Re: [GNC] UNSUBCRIBE and Lemmy.World

On 3/16/2024 5:40 PM, Ken Farley wrote:
> Unsubscribing isn't done by the list, it's just posts of questions
> like yours.
>
> To unsubscribe, you need to go to:

> To be honest, I don't allow the deluge of emails to come to me,
> either. Too many to have to sift through every day.

<< not about gnucash -- but about this specific issue >>

If you are an EMAIL user (not WEBMAIL) then your email client (Outlook,
Thunderbird, etc.) almost certainly provides a facility for you to create
"message filter rules". You can then add a rule so that emails coming from a
particular source (say this email list) get moved to a dedicated folder instead
of appearing in your inbox). The only emails that show up in the inbox here are
ones for which I haven't written a rule.

Then you either sift through them in this other folder or not depending on
whether you have time. Nor do they have to take up space in that folder forever
as you can specify retention policy for that folder.

Webmail users --- I have no idea if whatever provider you are using offers
similar facilities.

Michael D Novack