Hello everyone.

I recently upgraded to GnuCash 5.6, when I export all transactions to CSV
it writes both sides to the file, where before it only wrote the side of
the account I chose within the export dialog.

To demonstrate,
1. File -> Export -> Transactions to CSV
2. Pick *only* Assets:Savings Account

The CSV contain two rows for each transaction, one from "Assets:Savings
Account" (-$13) and a second to "Expenses:Groceries" ($13). Prior to 5.6 it
would only export the "Expenses:Groceries" row.

I import this CSV into other programs for budgeting purposes, and since the
two rows balance each other out it is causing unexpected totals.

I tried only selecting the Expense sub-accounts in the export dialog. The
outcome is the same. I also could not find any relevant preference setting
to affect this.

I don't really want to revert to 5.5, as I found it's process did not shut
down on Windows 11, causing lots of orphaned exe processes to hang around
and I got tired of mopping these up manually. Ideally I'd like to get
exporting to CSV to only honor the account I chose in the export dialog.
Hoping this is just something silly I missed?

Windows 11 Pro
Version 23H2
GnuCash 5.6 for Windows 64bit, Build ID: 5.6+(2024-03-30)

--
Regards
Wesley Werner