Gary:

On 2024-05-15 18:07, Gary Slade wrote:
I need to transfer Gnu Cash data from my old Mac to my new Mac. How do I locate
the data?

Regards,

Gary Slade
Pioneer, CA

In addition to the other answers, check out this entry in the GnuCash FAQ:

"Q: I just got a new computer. What should I copy over from my old one?"
<https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ#Q:_I_just_got_a_new_computer._What_should_I_copy_over_from_my_old_one.3F>

The answer also refers you to the GnuCash wiki article "Backup".

If you have questions, having read that, you are welcome to post followup questions here.

Best regards,
    —Jim DeLaHunt