If the Memo field is your only criteria, then just use the Transaction Report and use the Filter tab for your Memo text.

Note, you'll need to decide which account you are summing on the report though. (likely the same issue with the Account Report) In the case of multiple expense accounts for one or more transactions, you'd want to sum and sort off the source account for the funds, usually an asset, but could be a credit card or other liability. Be warned though, that will be the sum of the entirety of those transactions, not just the individual splits you want to highlight. So if there are other non-interesting splits in those transactions that balance the source funds, they'll get included as well.