From: Bruno Barros <cho...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 1, 2024 9:47 AM
To: Ken Pyzik <py...@outlook.com>
Cc: sunfis...@yahoo.com; Gnucash Users <gnucash-user@gnucash.org>
Subject: Re: [GNC] Problem with New Account Creation

The context menu was a great idea. Hadn't thought of that. I had changed the
registry to revert to the old windows context menu so thought maybe it was
related to that. However, when I reverted back to the new context menu, it did
not resolve the issue.
Currently updating finance:quote but I doubt it's that. I've had finance:quote
installed for a while now and it never messed with GnuCash before.

Wondering if there may be some other context menu hide registry entry.

On Sat, Jun 1, 2024 at 12:02 PM Ken Pyzik