Yea, I tried that, thinking the same. It didn't work. One of the assets it presented was in a different tree. I added a 'test' account there and it didn't show, then moved that test account to the same branch as the account I was trying to delete, still no joy.

~mark petryk
~w:http://www.lorimarksolutions.com