I don't see an option to turn off the auto-complete.

~mark petryk
~w:http://www.lorimarksolutions.com

On 6/3/24 14:44, fromvendor wrote:
Hi y'all!

I am finding the auto-complete function to be more troublesome than not and I'd
like a way to turn it off.  I don't mind it overmuch filling in the account so
much as the amount and the splits.  I'd rather have none of it that have the
confustion (that's confusion and frustration in a word) caused by the auto-fill.

I, BTW, am loving the software.  I'm sure the setting is in there somewhere,
I'm just not finding it.