On 2024-06-10 21:07, Adrien Monteleone wrote:
> Not in the UI, but perhaps with a CSS file. You'll want to fire up
> GnuCash with the GTKInspector to find out how to target that one tab, if
> it is even possible.

Thanks for replying, Adrien. I should have asked if there were any
_simple_ way to color the General Journal tab. :-) You answered that,
"not in the UI."

I've never used GTKInspector, and to be honest I don't think the minor
victory of coloring that tab would justify the time I'd spend in
learning curve. Again, thanks for confirming that I didn't miss
something in the UI.

Stan Brown
Tehachapi, CA, USA
https://BrownMath.com