Bruce,

Try this:

Set the Journal to show all transactions in Preferences.

Set a filter while viewing the Journal to the period in question.

Run an Account Report.

You can do the same with individual accounts.

The Transaction Report is also very powerful and can be customized quite a bit. I don't think it can paginate per account though.