On 6/23/24 12:42, John Ralls wrote:
Dear Users,

With a week to go until the 5.7 release we'd be overjoyed to have some brave
users give the nightly builds a spin:
https://code.gnucash.org/builds/win32/stable and
https://code.gnucash.org/builds/flatpak/stable.

Please test on a *copy* of your data file!

For German FinTS users: Nightly builds beginning with today's have the latest
beta release of AQBanking, version 6.5.11beta. This fixes failures in the last
release version (6.5.4) so if no one reports any serious problems we'll break
our usual policy and include it in the 5.7 release bundles.

Thanks!

Regards,
John Ralls

I did not encounter issues with my normal workflow using nightly builds from 6/26 and 6/27 on both Windows 10 and Flatpak on Xubuntu.

My workflow includes Scheduled Transactions (Since Last Run), manual register entry including investments, Reconcile, and two reports (Expense Chart and Transaction Report).

Thanks,
Bruce