They appear to be the inverse of each other (1 USD = 4148 COP, 1 COP = 0.000239 USD), which is what you'd expect.

Regards,
Peter

On 12/7/2024 18:30, Fred Tydeman wrote:
In looking at my Price Database for Currencies,
I see that the conversion rate for a pair appears twice
for the same date.
Under COP there is a USD entry for June 30 of 0.000239
Under USD there is a COP entry for June 30 of 4148
So, which one is used for reports?
Is this going to cause issues?

In looking at other values, I see that most of them in both
COP and USD came from Finance::Quote, but at different dates.

There are a few user:price-editor entries.

I am running Fedora Linux 37 and Gnucash 4.14