I've corrected my build and packaged GnuCash 5.8 this time.
SHA256: d3f24a955547d30fa4116252d1bc35247117b6449cdedf51236b502f294cb436
Downloads:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnucash/files/gnucash%20%28stable%29/5.8/Gnucash-Arm-5.8-2.dmg/download
https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/releases/download/5.8/Gnucash-Arm-5.8-2.dmg

Sorry for the inconvenience, but everyone who got Tuesday's bundle should
replace it with this one.

Regards,
John Ralls

>>> https://downloads.sourceforge.net/gnucash/gnucash%20%28stable%29/5.8/Gnucash-Arm-5.8-1.dmg