GnuCash Arm 5.8-2 is really 5.8 and aside from what architecture it’s compiled
for it’s no different from any other build of GnuCash 5.8. If you do find a
crash where manipulating the account tree crashes please reopen
https://bugs.gnucash.org/showbug.cgi?id=799370 and attach your crash report.

Regards,
John Ralls