As I said, I see that as a documentation issue. The column labels have to be
terse and we can’t use per-item tooltips in the long run because the Gtk folks
have pulled them from Gtk4. It’s not great that Geert changed the headings for
the amount columns from Deposit and Withdrawal to Amount and Amount(negated)
but forgot to change the intro screen to reflect it.

The import dialog also lacks a help button. OTOH the context help is so clunky
I wonder if anyone would use it. Would you?
Even if you would the actual documentation for importing CSV doesn’t explain
all of the column headers and still says Deposit and Withdrawal.

Regards,
John Ralls