I have somehow managed to get an amount from 2021 unreconciled. I don’t know
how this happened exactly. I recently checked back on a number of past payments
on this account, which has been the only time I approached these entries.

Apart from the mystery of why, I now have the question of how. How to fix it.
How should I approach this?

—
Peter West
p...@pbw.id.au
`“Mary.” She turned and said to him in Aramaic, “Rabboni!”`