Hi,

I am subscribed to receive Digests. Is there something amiss with them?
Of the current volume 257, I seem to have received numbers 1-5, 9 and now
12.

I do not have any spam checking in place that would delete messages
unseen, and the missing Digests are not in the spam folder. I conclude
that they have not made it as far as my ISP's mail system.

.. F