Fedora Linux 40
Gnucash 5.8

Running Tools: Price Database: Get Quotes hangs or runs "forever"
All my stocks are setup to get prices via Yahoo_Jason
Today I am in Medellin, Colombia, and my internet is very fast.
Clicking on the X in the top right of Price Database window gets
a popup about window not responding, do I want fo force exit.
Saying yes to that ends the Gnucash program.
Restarting Gnucash and doing Actions: Check & Repair All
runs in under a second and leaves the Save icon dim
(so nothing was changed).

Trying this on another file/book that has no stocks, but does have
four currencies gets: Quote reported failure set no error.
for all of them.