As Michael stated, you don't truly understand double entry bookkeeping.

During the import process, you specified the main checking/savings/cc
account.  But it appears you failed to identify the other account for
each transaction.  If you had done that, there is a fairly good chance that:
1.  The importer would learn how to assign those other accounts
automatically for you.
2.  The savings and cc import may have found the transaction from the
checking import and updated it (if necessary) and would not have loaded it
again.

To fix you can either start over brand new and load each one
month-by-month.  Do checking, then savings, then cc for January.  Then the
same for February and repeat for all the other months.

This way the importer will learn much faster and make the later months
much easier.  Also it will ensure the transaction matching in the savings
and cc loads are finding the transaction from the checking load.

Take smaller bytes and chew thoroughly.