From: Fred Tydeman <tydeman.f...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2024 3:11 PM
To: Kalpesh Patel <kalpesh.pa...@usa.net>
Cc: R Losey <rlo...@gmail.com>; Gnucash Users <gnucash-user@gnucash.org>
Subject: Re: [GNC] Get Quotes hung

It appears to depend upon where one is in the world.

Last week in Medellin, Colombia, it took hours on a fast internet connection.

Today, in the Miami, FL, USA, airport, it takes about one minute.

I have tried

  Fedora Linux 40 with Gnucash 5.8

  Fedora Linux 37 with Gnucash 4.14

Both take the same time in either place in the world

On Wed, Aug 21, 2024 at 7:41 PM Kalpesh Patel <kalpesh.pa...@usa.net