Hi Folks,

There are at least two ways for AQBanking to synchronize with the bank, but I'm
most interested in OFX "Direct Connect" and "Web Connect"

"Direct Connect" is supported by QuickBooks and I have been using it for many
years. It is a bi-directional update, meaning, in addition to receiving updates
to my accounts from the bank, I can write checks in Quickbooks and tell Wells
Fargo to send them.

"Web Connect" is supported by many general ledgers and I have not used it. It
is a one directional update, meaning all I can do is get updates from the bank.

I think working on "Direct Connect" at this point is a fool's errand, and it is
not clear to me that it has ever been supported, but it appears the GnuCash can
request and import a "Web Connect" update. I have configured AQBanking to the
point where I should be able to get my account list, but the request fails user
authentication, and I can not find where AQBanking has stored my "Web Connect"
password, nor can I find a way to re-enter it.

So:

    * Where did AQBanking store my "Web Connect" password?
    * Where are the logs and other diagnostic reports for AQBanking?
    * Where is the most comprehensive documentation about configuring
AQBanking?

Thanks for the help,
--
Chris.