On 9/19/24 8:06 AM, aeg wrote:

Perhaps I should have mentioned in my original post that I had previously been downloading quotes on my old laptop, which is running
 GnuCash version 4.12 on Windows 10 with Finance::Quote version
1.5301 installed, so presumably something has changed since those
versions were current.

Alan,

In 1.45 Alphavantage started dividing all .L pricing data by 100. Which means securities traded in British Pounds were reported as 1/10 their actual value. The ".X" workaround was officially released in v1.58 on 2023-08-12. I'm somewhat surprised you didn't notice incorrect pricing for London Exchange securities that traded in Pounds.

Bruce S.