From: Boniforti Flavio <bonifort...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2024 12:54 PM
To: Kalpesh Patel <kalpesh.pa...@usa.net>
Subject: Re: [GNC] Reconciliation question

Thank you Patel.

This leads to the next question: why am I not able to click "Finish" when doing
this? I do know that I have other credit card transactions which have not yet
been reconciled (I'm registering transactions from the past, therefore I'm not
yet fully up-to-date)...

It looks like this now:

What am I missing and/or doing wrong?

Thanks,

F.

https://www.instagram.com/boniforti_music

https://soundcloud.com/boniforti_music

https://bonny-j.bandcamp.com

Am Mo., 23. Sept. 2024 um 18:43 Uhr schrieb Kalpesh Patel