Guys,
I am using windows 11 and Gnucash 5.8
Perl is installed and Database was generated on Mon, 23 Sep 2024 15:57:02
GMT
Test2 is up to date (1.302204).
Finance::Quote is up to date (1.63).
JSON::Parse is up to date (0.62).

When i try to get quotes I get only very rare a update but mostly this
Error message:
Price retrieval failed:Failed to parse result by Finance Quote
<unspecified file>(1):expected 'null'

I reinstalled Gnucash and price retrieval but no improvement.
All the stocks are set to yahoo_json
Unchecking and checking all online quotes for the stocks (>100)  didn't
help.

Who can help me please with this issue?
Please keep in mind that I am just a novice .

Thank you in advance
Rob