Thanks to Linas’s ISP switching last year to providing static IPs only on 
business accounts and the way Linas decided to work around it,  www.gnucash.org 
<https://www.gnucash.org/> updates from git on a timer now instead of getting 
an immediate notification. It will show the new release tomorrow.

Regards,
John Ralls


> On Sep 27, 2026, at 10:31, Adam H. Kerman <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> I'm sure you are aware. The GnuCash home page Windows 8/10/11 download 
> offers the earlier version.
> 
> I encountered serious PEBKAC, managing to delete the installation file 
> before installing, and had to re-download when there was more of a demand on 
> the file server.
> 
> Likely because I downloaded early, I encountered the SmartScreen intercept 
> before the UAC intercept.
> 
> Took a cursory look at a few registers and didn't spot anything.
> 
> I thank you and the team for all the hard work.
> 
> fwiw, I had been opening boxes I hadn't looked at in decades and found 
> Quicken installation disks from the '90s. I wasn't tempted to see if I could 
> get them to work.
> _______________________________________________
> gnucash-user mailing list
> [email protected]
> To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
> https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
> -----
> Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
> You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.

_______________________________________________
gnucash-user mailing list
[email protected]
To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
-----
Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.

Reply via email to