Adrien,

It’s a wiki. Just dive in.

Regards,
John Ralls


> On Oct 2, 2026, at 11:46, Adrien Monteleone <[email protected]> 
> wrote:
> 
> There are a few long-standing issues on various platforms that I don't see 
> well documented, or the info isn't quite where one might expect.
> 
> For example, there are dedicated landing pages for Windows & Mac, but not one 
> I can find for Linux/BSD.
> 
> The Windows page has a 'Known Issues' section.
> 
> I think a good candidate to add there would be an answer to the seemingly 
> sticky and recurring issue of the old installation not being properly cleaned 
> up upon upgrade with users getting (to them) strange errors of missing files, 
> etc.
> 
> Another good candidate would be the long-standing *nix Nvidia (and now maybe 
> AMD) Blank Reports issue with the now two, workarounds.
> 
> Those might both be good candidates, at least for the foreseable future, for 
> the FAQ, because they are indeed frequently asked.
> 
> At the least, I'd like to add text to cover those, but I'd also like to 
> create a Linux/BSD landing page pointing to the various scattered relevant 
> info. (or maybe even relocating some of it there if proper)
> 
> Are there any objections to (or ideas concerning) updating this info and 
> perhaps organizing some of it better?
> 
> Regards,
> Adrien
> 
> _______________________________________________
> gnucash-user mailing list
> [email protected]
> To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
> https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
> -----
> Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
> You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.

_______________________________________________
gnucash-user mailing list
[email protected]
To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
-----
Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.

Reply via email to