On Thursday 09 June 2005 03:00 pm, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:
> Did you allocate space for them?

No. Didn't occur to me that I had to, but now that you
mention it, I think you may have identified the problem.

> You do that on the left of the same tab
> as the specification of the customized headers.
>
> I have the feeling that something in your configuration is horribly
> messed up.

It wouldn't be the first time, but I haven't modified anything.
I installed the OpenBSD package as downloaded.

> Andreas

This is why I would love to try using an OpenBSD version of gnumeric
that was created by the gnumeric developers.