Louis,

Not at all what you asked for as I understand nothing about the simulation
part of Gnumeric, but...

This means I can offer an alternative aspect to the review either at this
stage or once it is more refined.

Even as it is I would be keen  to have a look and see if its usable by
someone coming to it without experience of using the simulation tools in
Gnumeric.

Graham