El ds 04 de 05 de 2013 a les 21:59 -0700, en/na David Benfell va
escriure:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm having a very weird experience with Gnumeric. So far as I can
> tell, the problems are limited to Gnumeric and are not present
> anywhere else. The problem is present in both the Arch Linux and
> Windows versions (most recent available) of Gnumeric. Further, under
> Arch Linux, I have tried both under GNOME and Cinnamon, and I have
> tried moving aside my .config, .gnome, .cinnamon, and related folders.
> The Windows installation is fresh--this is a new system and I had
> deferred installing on the Windows side because I was hoping for an
> updated version (I mostly prefer to work in Linux anyway).
>
> This is on a spreadsheet that is available here:
>
> https://parts-unknown.org/wiki/index.php/File:Unemployment.gnumeric
>
> It is a very large spreadsheet.
>
> My scroll bars are missing. I am basically stuck looking at one area
> of the worksheet and am unable to move elsewhere. If I click on a cell
> and use the arrow keys, the selected cell changes accordingly, but my
> view does not.

Have you tried unblocking(or unfrezee) subwindows? from view->unblock
subwindows
Note the option may be named slightly different, I am translating to
english from my catalan localised version.

> I think it thinks its in full screen mode but the window only occupies
> a portion of my screen and the unmaximize option is not available. I
> am also unable to move the window on my screen although I can minimize it.
>
> Also, the ability to change worksheets disappears after a few minutes.

I am not able to reproduce this in gnumeric 1.10.17   debian sid

HTH
Pere