Hi Jacki,

I just got the last pieces done to complete the core functionality of
> the messenger service I'm working on for a while. So it is updated on
> the main branch now and can be build by enabling the experimental flag.
> (I think it's best letting it experimental until a next major release.)

I just found your thread.  Thank you for your wonderful work.

I don't know what your protocol looks like, but please consider the needs
of people using airgapped sneakernet in future design work.  Not everybody
can keep data uncompromised on a networked system.  PGP and I believe
Signal are workable across sneakernet, but secushare didn't design for the
usecase, requiring networked keys.

Regardless, the world needs a core peer to peer messaging system, and
anything you can publish is incredible.

Be well.