[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has come across problems encrypting binary with GnuPGME? My app is using GnuPGME to PGP-Inline encrypt MIME; however, my app is having problems with encrypting binary file attachments, after they have been base64 decoded. My app using the GnuPGME function gpgme_op_encrypt to encrypt; the function mentions that is accepts plaintext (nothing mentioned about binary data), so I maybe out of luck here. I just wanted to see if anybody has any ideas/workarounds.

Thanks,

Michael

Despite the plethora of responses I received, I was able to solve the problem. FYI, GnuPGME can encrypt binary files just fine.