Neil Williams wrote:
On Monday 08 August 2005 7:43 pm, David Srbecky wrote:

Hello,

I want to provide as much information about me as possible when I send
mails. I am amazed that you can save a photo as a part of you public
key. How can I save more information? (telephone, address, age, etc...)

Be careful about such information - remember that it is not just sent in your emails but stored on keyservers.

I aware of that, the same is on MSN servers, ICQ servers, and many other
locations.

Do you really want such information to be publicly viewable?

I want to have the option to publish as much as I want. I *want* to
publish some information. (Say, personally I would publish my City, but
not street address. On the other hand, company manager wants to publish
everything - it is on the company website anyway)

Is there is way of publishing additional information on the keyserver?

Some things I would like to publish are:
  - The 'usual' stuff - aka ICQ servers or company vCards
  - Whether I prefer to receive encrypted mail or not.
  - Whether I prefer to receive signed mail or not.
  - How I want to be send signatures - MIME / inline.
  - URL to my public key (to remove refresh load from keyservers)

and I am sure there are *many* more things.

David