David Shaw wrote:

It is not suggested.  NR signatures are useful in very specific
circumstances, and regular people signing other people's keys are not
one of those circumstances.

Can you tell me one of these circumstances, I can't imagine one *g*

It's not necessarily a benefit to you
that someone can't revoke a signature - if you lose your key and can't
revoke it, you'd want your signers to revoke their signatures.
Of course, but I have a printed revokation certificate below my bed,.... uhm ah,.. no it's not under my bed,.. but,.. uhm somewhere else ;-)

Than the signature level (0, 1, 2 ,3) => of course 3 is the best,.. he/she checkt my UID very carefully or so

Remember that the numbers don't actually mean anything - a "2" for one
person may be the same as a "3" for someone else.  The web of trust
does not look at these numbers at all, except that signature level 1
is ignored by default.  You don't get any more validity from a 3 than
you get from a 2 or a 0.
Ah, yes :-)

Trust signatures,...
What is the difference between a normal and a trust signature. I don't understand that concept *g*

Trust signatures are not generally useful outside of hierarchal
company-type environments.
Same as above,.. what would be an example where someone could use this? How does it work at all, I mean what does a trust signature tell the WoT? And what does the level of it mean?

Best wishes,
Christoph.
begin:vcard
fn:Mitterer, Christoph Anton
n:Mitterer;Christoph Anton
org:Munich University of Applied Sciences;Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
adr;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:;;Lothstra=C3=9Fe 34;M=C3=BCnchen;Freistaat Bayern;80335;Federal Republic of Germany
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;home:+49 89 24409568
tel;cell:+49 172 8617341
x-mozilla-html:TRUE